- 1/3 cup orange juice
- 1 Tbsp low-sodium soy sauce
- 1 Tbsp Schezuan sauce
- 2 tsp cornstarch
- 1 Tbsp canola oil
- 1 lb boneless chicken breast, cut into 1 inch cubes
- 2 cups of frozen broccoli florets
- 1 6-oz package of frozen snow peas
- 2 cups shredded cabbage
- 2 cups of cooked brown rice
- 1 Tbsp sesame seeds (optional)
1. Mix orange juice, soy sauce, Schezuan sauce, and cornstarch in a small bowl. Set aside.
2. Heat oil in wok and add chicken. Stir fry for about 5-7 minutes or until done.
3. Add cabbage, broccoli, snow peas, and sauce mixture. Cook for about 5 minutes until vegetables are heated through.
4. Serve over brown rice. Sprinkle with sesame seeds. (Optional)
Use 100% orange juice to limit added sugar and get the most nutrients from your meal! To make a more well-rounded meal, have a glass of nutrient-rich low-fat or non-fat milk. Also, try adding assorted peppers and zucchini to this dish for added color and antioxidants.