- 2 Tbsp. (30mL) olive oil
- 1 cup (240mL) diced onions
- 16 oz (454g) fresh mushrooms, sliced
- 2 (14oz)(396g) cans quartered artichoke hearts, rinsed and drained
- 1/2 cup (120mL) Mrs. Dash® Zesty Garlic Herb 10-Minute Marinade
- 3 Tbsp. (45mL) Mrs. Dash® Garlic & Herb Seasoning Blend
- 1/2 cup (120mL) low sodium chicken broth
- Non stick cooking spray
- 1/2 cup (120mL) shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup (120mL) plain bread crumbs
1. In a large skillet heat olive oil and sauté onions and mushrooms until tender. Add artichoke hearts, Mrs. Dash® Zesty Garlic Herb 10- Minute Marinade, Mrs. Dash® Garlic Herb Seasoning Blend and chicken broth. Mix well. Place artichoke mixture in a casserole dish coated with non stick cooking spray.
2. Mix cheese and bread crumbs together in a small bowl, and sprinkle on top of casserole.
3. Bake in a preheated 350°(177°C) oven for 35-40 minutes.