- 3/4 cup orange juice
- 2 teaspoons cornstarch
- 2 tablespoons reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons grated fresh ginger
- 4 teaspoons hoisin sauce
- 1 pound turkey breast tenderloins, cut crosswise into 4 portions
- Bias-sliced green onion (optional)
- 2 cups hot cooked brown rice (optional)
1. Transfer 2 tablespoons of the orange juice to a small bowl. Stir in cornstarch; set aside.
2. In a 4-quart pressure cooker, combine the remaining orange juice, the soy sauce, and ginger. Spread 1 teaspoon of the hoisin sauce on one side of each turkey portion. Place turkey portions, hoisin sides up, in pressure cooker. Lock lid in place. Over high heat, bring cooker up to 15 pounds pressure. Reduce heat just enough to maintain high pressure. Cook for 3 minutes. Remove cooker from heat. Allow pressure to decrease naturally. Carefully remove lid, tilting it away from you to allow steam to escape. Using a slotted spoon, transfer turkey to a cutting board; thinly slice turkey. Keep warm.
3. For sauce: Strain cooking liquid. Return to pressure cooker. Stir orange juice-cornstarch mixture; add to liquid in cooker. Cook and stir until thickened and bubbly; cook and stir for 2 minutes more. Serve sauce over turkey. If desired, sprinkle with green onion and serve with brown rice. Makes 4 (3 ounces cooked meat and 3 tablespoons sauce) servings.