- 3/4 cup plus 1/2 Tbsp all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup old-fashioned oats
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 stick cold butter, in chunks
- 1/2 cup pecans, chopped
- 2 1/2 lbs. apples, peeled
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
1. For the topping, put 3/4 cup flour, sugar, oats, cinnamon, and butter in a food processor and pulse to form moist clusters. Mix in pecans.
2. Cut the apples into 1/2-inch chunks and put them in a buttered 9 1/2-inch, 2-quart pie pan. Add cranberries, maple syrup, and 1/2 Tbsp flour; mix. Scatter on topping. Place pan on a parchment-lined baking sheet.
3. Bake at 375ºF for 40 to 50 minutes. Serve warm, at room temperature, or chilled.