- 1 small red onion, thinly sliced
- 3 stalks of celery, peeled and thinly sliced on the angle
- 1/2 cup halved cherry tomatoes or ripe plum tomatoes, sliced
- 1 cup watercress or romaine lettuce, washed and dried, cut into shreds
- 1 tsp. red wine vinegar
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1 Tbsp. Mrs. Dash® Original Blend
- 2 ripe, firm avocados, sliced in half, pit removed
- 6 pita pockets, white or whole wheat
1. Using a medium size bowl, toss the onion, celery, tomatoes, and lettuce with the red wine vinegar, olive oil and Mrs. Dash® Original Blend.
2. Thinly slice the avocado halves and stuff evenly into pita pockets.
3. Spoon equal proportions of salad mix in pita pockets and serve.