- 12 ounces bow tie pasta
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 cups chopped tomato
- 2 sun-dried tomatoes, minced
- 6 cups baby spinach (one 6 oz. bag)
- 2 Tbsp. freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 6 tablespoons sliced Kalamata or black olives (about 6 olives)
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Mrs. Dash® Lemon Pepper Seasoning Blend
- 2 Tbsp. shredded parmesan cheese
1. Cook pasta according to the package directions. Before draining, remove approximately 1/2 cup of the pasta cooking water and reserve. Drain the pasta and return to the pot and toss with 1 tablespoon of the oil. Cover to keep warm.
2. In a large non-stick skillet, sprayed with cooking spray, heat the remaining oil over medium heat. Add the garlic and cook until the garlic softens, being careful not to burn, about 3–5 minutes. Add the fresh and sun-dried tomatoes and cook for another 4–5 minutes until the tomatoes start to soften. Add the spinach and cook, tossing until the leaves are wilted. Stir in lemon juice, olives, and Mrs. Dash seasoning.
3. Reduce heat to low and cook for another 2-3 minutes to combine flavors.
4. Add the tomato mixture to the pasta and toss to coat, adding some of the reserved pasta water, if necessary.
5. Sprinkle with the parmesan cheese and serve.