- 1 (14-ounce) can artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 1 (10-ounce) package frozen chopped spinach, thawed and drained
- 1 (8-ounce) container low-fat plain yogurt or low-fat plain Greek-style yogurt
- 1 cup shredded part-skim, low-moisture Mozzarella cheese
- ¼ cup chopped green onion
- 1 garlic, clove, minced
- 2 tablespoons chopped red pepper
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Combine all ingredients except red pepper and mix well.
3. Pour mixture into 1-quart casserole dish or 9-inch pie plate.
4. Bake at 350 degrees Fahrenheit for 20-25 minutes or until heated through. Remove from oven and sprinkle with red peppers.
5. Serve with toasted bread or whole grain crackers.
Serve with whole grain toasted bread or whole grain, reduced-sodium, baked crackers to work toward the DASH recommendation of making half of your daily grains whole.