- 1/2 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1 1/4 cups plain fat free yogurt (low fat yogurt can also be used)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons chopped parsley
- 3 zucchini, sliced in 1/2 inch rounds
- 2 baby eggplants, sliced in 1/2 inch rounds
- 1 sweet onion, sliced in 1/2 inch rounds
- 1/2 cup diced roasted red peppers
Pour balsamic vinegar in a small saucepan. Simmer to reduce to 3 tablespoons, cool vinegar. Add cooled vinegar to yogurt with oil, garlic and parsley. Divide mixture in half.
Place prepared zucchini, eggplant and onion on a sheet pan and brush with 1/2 of the yogurt mixture. On a lightly oiled preheated grill, cook vegetables until golden and brown, 3-4 minutes.
Place cooked vegetables on a platter and sprinkle with red peppers. Drizzle remaining dressing over vegetables and serve.