- 2 bananas
- 1 cup pancake batter
- Honey (do not serve to children under 12 months)
- Maple syrup
- Berry sauce
1. Cut the bananas into 1/4 inch slices (I like to make slices on a diagonal bias so they’re a little bit longer than circles).
2. One at a time, dip the banana slices into the batter, coating all over, shaking off the excess batter into the bowl and place on a buttered griddle or skillet over medium heat.
3. Cook for 1 minute on each side or until golden.
4. Serve with any one of the accompaniments.