- 1 lb top sirloin, cut into 2-inch-long, ¼-inch-thick slices
- 1 Tbsp Asian sesame oil
- 1 Tbsp minced, peeled fresh ginger
- 12 oz shiitake mushrooms, stemmed and thickly sliced
- 8 oz snow peas
- 1 bunch green onions, sliced, divided
- 1 cup cilantro leaves, divided
- 5 Tbsp hoisin sauce
1. Sprinkle meat with salt and pepper. Heat oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high. Add ginger and mushrooms; stir-
fry until tender, about 3 minutes.
2. Add meat to skillet; stir-fry until browned but still pink in center, about 2 minutes. Add snow peas, half the green onions, and half the cilantro; stir-fry 1 minute.
3. Stir in hoisin; sauté until peas are crisp-tender, 1–2 minutes. Season with salt and pepper. Transfer to a serving bowl. Sprinkle with remaining green onions and cilantro.