- 3 cups fresh or frozen blueberries
- 2 teaspoons soft salted butter or margarine
- 1 tablespoon all purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- ½ cup rolled oats
- ½ teaspoon cinnamon
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
2. Wash and drain the blueberries and place them in a 9 inch pie plate.
3. In a small bowl, use a fork to mix butter, flour, sugar, oats, and cinnamon. Sprinkle the oat mixture over the blueberries.
4. Bake for about 25 minutes. Enjoy while warm.
Oatmeal is a delicious whole grain and this blueberry bling recipe is another way to enjoy those whole grains, like the DASH diet recommends. Enjoy this treat while it’s still warm, with a melty scoop of low-fat vanilla frozen yogurt on top.