- 1 (10-inch) flour tortilla
- 1/2 tsp butter, softened
- 3 tsp sugar, divided
- 1/8 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/2 cup whipped cream cheese
- 1/2 cup fresh blueberries
- 1/2 cup mixed fruit (such as grape halves and mandarin oranges)
1. Preheat oven to 400°F. Place tortilla on an ungreased baking sheet; spread with butter.
2. In a cup, combine 1 teaspoon of the sugar and the cinnamon; sprinkle evenly over the tortilla. Bake tortilla until edges just begin to brown, 3 to 4 minutes; remove to a serving plate.
3. In a small bowl, combine the remaining 2 teaspoons sugar with the cream cheese; spread evenly over the crisp tortilla.
4. Arrange blueberries and other fruit on top. Cut in 4 wedges and serve immediately.