- 2 Tbsp cold water
- 1 1/2 tsp unflavored gelatin
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 2 containers (6 oz. each) light blueberry yogurt
- 1 Tbsp honey
- 1 cup fresh blueberries, for serving
- 1 tsp sugar, for serving
1. Pour cold water into a microwave-safe cup and sprinkle with gelatin. Wait 5 minutes; heat it in the microwave for 15 seconds. Gently whisk the cream and gelatin together, then add the yogurt and honey.
2. Divide the mixture among 6 espresso cups or small glasses. Chill for at least 3 hours. Run a knife around the edges of the cups to unmold the panna cottas onto plates.
3. Mix the blueberries with the sugar. Spoon an equal amount beside each panna cotta. Serve.