- 1 small banana
- 1⁄2 cup oat, corn, or granola cereal
- 1⁄2 cup low fat vanilla or strawberry yogurt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon honey, optional (skip for children under the age of one)
- 1⁄2 cup canned pineapple tidbits or chunks
1. Peel and split banana lengthwise. Place half in two separate cereal bowls.
2. Sprinkle granola over banana, reserving some for topping.
3. Spoon yogurt on top and drizzle with honey.
4. Decorate with reserved granola and pineapple.
5. Serve immediately.
6. Refrigerate leftovers within 2 hours.
Add 1-2 tablespoons of peanuts or nut butter to increase healthy fats and help you stay full longer.