- 2/3 cup shredded Swiss cheese
- 1/3 cup finely chopped ham
- 1/4 cup finely chopped green onions
- 3 eggs
- 2 Tbsp milk
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/8 tsp pepper
- 1 (12-oz; 10-count) package refrigerated buttermilk biscuits
1. Heat oven to 350°F. Combine cheese, ham and green onions in small bowl; mix well. Beat eggs, milk, salt and pepper in medium bowl until blended.
2. Separate biscuits; press or roll each into a 5-inch round on lightly floured surface. Place 1 biscuit in each of 10 greased muffin cups, leaving the 2 cups in center of pan empty. Press biscuits firmly against bottom and sides of cups and form rim at top.
3. Spoon 2 Tbsp. cheese mixture into each cup. Pour in egg mixture, dividing evenly.
4. Bake in center of 350°F oven until filling is set and biscuits are deep golden brown, 20 to 25 minutes. Remove from pan; serve warm.