- 1 tsp grape seed oil
- ¼ cup onion, diced
- ½ red pepper, sliced
- Sea salt and pepper, to taste
- ¼ tsp cumin
- 3 egg whites
- 1 whole egg
- 1 Tbsp cilantro, chopped
- 1 rice tortilla
- ¼ avocado, diced
1. Heat grape seed oil in a skillet and add onion and pepper. Sauté for 5 minutes or until vegetables are tender. Season with sea salt, pepper, and cumin.
2. Stir in egg and scramble everything together. Cook for 3 to 4 minutes. Right before eggs are set, stir in cilantro.
3. Shut off heat and allow eggs to finish cooking from heat of the pan.
4. In the meantime, heat up tortilla by placing right over low heat. Give it about 20 seconds or so on each side until warmed through and slightly charred (you can also put the tortilla in the oven on low heat).
5. Fill tortilla with scramble and top with freshly diced avocado. Cut in half and serve.