- 24 large eggs, beaten
- 1 1/2 cups water
- 2 tsp. dried thyme
- 2 tsp. onion powder
- 1 tsp. cracked pepper
- 12 (8-9 inch round or oblong) flatbreads
- 12 oz. Canadian bacon
- 12 oz. turkey deli meat slices
- 12 cooked bacon slices, halved
- 18 oz. shredded cheddar cheese
1. Blend eggs, water and spices.
2. For each sandwich, pour ⅔ cup egg mixture into a spray-coated non-stick 8-inch pan. Cook, omelet-style, until eggs are firm throughout with no visible liquid egg remaining.
3. Position flatbread horizontally. Add omelet. Onto left side of the omelet, layer 1 oz. Canadian bacon, 1 oz. turkey, 2 bacon halves and 1½ oz. cheese. Fold flatbread in half.
4. Grill or fry flatbread over medium heat just until cheese melts and heated throughout.