- 1 (8-oz) bag fresh baby spinach
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 2 (6-inch) whole wheat pocketless pitas
- 1⁄4 cup ricotta cheese
- 1⁄4 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 4 pitted black olives
- 2 cherry tomatoes
- Jarred roasted red bell pepper strips
1. Preheat oven to 400°F.
2. Sauté spinach in oil for 5 minutes or until wilted. Arrange pitas on a parchment-lined baking sheet. Spread with ricotta.
3. Sprinkle with feta. Make a face using spinach for hair, olives for eyes, tomatoes for nose, and pepper strips for mouth. Bake for 5 minutes or until feta melts.