- 1 Tbsp. Mrs. Dash® Original Blend
- 2 teaspoons olive or vegetable oil
- 4 extra large eggs, slightly beaten
- 1/4 cup shredded reduced-fat cheddar cheese
- 4 small, taco size, salt-free tortillas
1. Heat oil in a medium skillet over medium-high heat. Add eggs and Mrs. Dash® Original Blend; cook 2 to 3 minutes, until almost cooked through, stirring frequently.
2. Add cheese and cook 30 seconds to 1 minute, until cheese melts.
3. Spoon egg mixture onto tortillas, roll up halfway, fold in the ends and roll up completely.