- 4 (8-inch) whole wheat tortillas
- 1 large boiling potato, peeled, diced, and cooked
- ¼ lb Mexican chorizo (casing removed, chopped, and cooked)
- 4 eggs
- 1/8 tsp pepper
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- ½ cup coarsely grated Monterey Jack cheese
- 1 avocado, sliced
- 2 Tbsp salsa
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Wrap tortillas in a large sheet of foil.
2. Heat tortillas in oven for 10 minutes. Meanwhile, mix potato and chorizo in a medium bowl.
3. In a small bowl, whisk eggs with 1 tsp water and pepper. Cook in oil in a skillet on low, stirring, until done.
4. Leaving room at edges, divide chorizo mixture, eggs, cheese, avocado, and salsa among tortillas. Roll up tortillas tightly. Slice in half.