- 4 medium skinless boneless chicken breast halves (1 pound total)
- 1 tablespoon cooking oil
- 4 cups shredded green cabbage
- 4 cups shredded red cabbage
- 4 cups shredded Napa cabbage
- 1 tablespoon finely shredded lemon peel
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 teaspoon pepper
1. Cut chicken into thin bite-size strips. Heat oil in a wok or large skillet over medium-high heat. Add half of the chicken to the hot wok. Stir-fry for 2 to 3 minutes or until no pink remains. Remove from wok. Repeat with remaining chicken. (Add more oil as necessary during cooking.) Cool chicken slightly.
2. Combine chicken, cabbages, lemon peel, salt, and pepper in a very large bowl. Gently toss to mix well. Makes 6 servings.
Refrigerate, covered, up to 2 days.