- 2 oz extra virgin olive oil
- 12 pieces thinly sliced French bread
- 6 tomatoes, seeded and diced
- 1 Tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 12 large shrimp (1/2 lb pre cooked)
- 1/2 cup freshly sliced green onions
- 3 Tbsp. Mrs. Dash® Caribbean Spice Blend, divided
- 3 slices bacon, cooked and chopped
- 1/2 radicchio, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup button mushrooms
- 1/2 Spanish onion, sliced
- 1/2 cup freshly chopped cilantro leaves
1. Mix olive oil and 1/2 Tbsp. Mrs. Dash® Caribbean Citrus Seasoning Blend. Drizzle olive oil mixture over bread and lightly toast in the oven.
2. In a large bowl combine tomatoes and balsamic vinegar.
3. In a large skillet sauté onion and cook until caramelized over medium-high heat. Add radicchio, mushrooms, and 2 Tbsp. Mrs. Dash® Caribbean Citrus Blend and cook until radicchio has wilted and mushrooms have released their liquid. Add cooked bacon and stir to combine. Remove from heat and allow to completely cool.
4. Fold the cooled, cooked onion-bacon mixture into the tomato mixture. Then add the chopped cilantro and green onions.
5. Quarter the cooked shrimp (about 1/2 inch pieces) and add to teh tomato mixture.
6. Top each toasted bread slice with tomato mixture and serve.