- 1/2 cup plain low-fat yogurt
- 2 tablespoons orange juice
- 1 teaspoon honey or sugar
- 4 teaspoons Dijon-style mustard
- Dash pepper
- 2/3 cup elbow macaroni, cooked
- 1 cup cooked cut green beans
- 5 ounces cooked chicken or ham, cut into bite-size strips (1 cup) or one 6-1/2-ounce can tuna (water pack), drained
- 1/2 cup shredded carrot
- 2 tablespoons sliced green onions
1. For dressing, in a large mixing bowl stir together yogurt, orange juice, honey or sugar, mustard, and pepper.
2. Add cooked macaroni, green beans, chicken or ham, carrot, and green onions. Toss to mix well.
3. Divide among 3 small airtight containers. Chill at least 8 hours or up to 3 days in the refrigerator. Makes 3 servings.