- 10 ounces chicken breast, ground
- 1 tablespoon black pepper
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 1/2 cup minced onion
- 1 fresh chili pepper, minced
- 1 tablespoon fennel seed, crushed
- 4 whole wheat mini buns
- 4 lettuce leaves
- 4 tomato slices
Mix first 7 items together and let set for 1 hour. Form into 2-ounce patties. Grill or broil in oven until a minimum internal temperature of 165 F is reached.
Serve on small whole-wheat buns with lettuce and tomato. Can be shredded or served whole.