- 1 cup Lowfat yogurt
- 1/4 cup Minced red onion
- 2 tbsp Chopped cilantro
- 1 tbsp Honey
- Ground black pepper
- 4 Boneless, skinless chicken breasts - 4-6 oz each
- 1 Avocado
- 1/4 cup Fresh lime juice
- 2 Oranges, peeled and sectioned
- 1 Small red onion, thinly sliced
1. Mix all the ingredients except the chicken in a large bowl. Add the chicken to the mixture and coat evenly. Cover the bowl and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
2. Preheat the grill or broiler.
3. Remove the chicken from the marinade and discard the marinade. Sprinkle the chicken with salt and pepper.
4. Place the chicken on the grill or under the broiler and cook until the juices run clear.
5. While chicken is cooking, peel, core and chop the avocado and toss it with the lime juice quickly so that it doesn’t discolor. Add the oranges, onion and cilantro.
Season with salt and serve on top of the chicken.
Remember to discard the marinade to protect against cross-contamination. Citrus containing recipe.