- 8 ounces dried farfalle pasta (bow ties)
- 1/3 cup light mayonnaise dressing or salad dressing
- 1/3 cup bottled reduced-calorie Italian salad dressing
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced green onion (optional)
- 2 tablespoons orange juice
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 11-ounce can mandarin orange sections, drained
- 1 12-ounce can chunk white tuna (water pack), drained and broken into chunks
- 1 cup fresh pea pods, halved
- Milk (optional)
1. In a large saucepan cook pasta according to package directions. Drain. Rinse with cold water. Drain again.
2. Meanwhile, for dressing, in a large bowl combine mayonnaise dressing, Italian dressing, green onion (if desired), orange juice, salt, and pepper.
3. Add cooked pasta to dressing. Toss well to combine. Gently stir in orange sections, tuna, and pea pods. Cover and chill for 4 to 24 hours. Before serving, if necessary, stir in a little milk to moisten. Makes 6 main-dish servings.