- 1 package (8 ounces) Chinese noodles
- 1 tablespoon peanut oil
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon grated fresh ginger
- 2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 1 cup small broccoli florets
- 1 cup fresh bean sprouts
- 8 cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 cup chopped fresh spinach
- 2 scallions, chopped
- Crushed red chili flakes (optional)
Fill a large pot 3/4 full with water and bring to boil. Add the noodles and cook until al dente (tender), 10 to 12 minutes, or according to the package directions. Drain the noodles thoroughly. Set aside.
In a large stockpot or frying pan, heat the oils over medium heat. Add ginger and garlic and stir-fry until fragrant. Stir in the soy sauce and broccoli and continue to cook over medium heat for about 3 minutes. Add remaining vegetables and cooked noodles and toss until warmed through.
Divide the noodles among warmed individual plates and top with crushed red chili flakes, if desired. Serve immediately.