- 2 Tbsp. Mrs. Dash® Southwest Chipotle Seasoning Blend
- 4 whole eggs, separated in two medium size bowls
- 1/2 scallion, cut finely, white and green
1. Spray coat 4 4 oz. ovenproof straight-sided ramekins.
2. Beat egg yolks with whisk until creamy, about 2 minutes. Add Mrs. Dash® Southwest Chipotle Seasoning Blend, scallions and beat 20 seconds.
3. With a clean, dry whisk beat egg whites until almost stiff, about 1-2 minutes. Fold carefully into egg yolk mix.
4. Place folded mix into ramekins and bake in 400°F preheated oven 4-5 minutes until puffed and nicely browned.