- 1 (2.9-ounce) bag butter-flavored 94% fat-free microwave popcorn
- Cooking spray
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1. Pop popcorn according to package directions. Place popcorn in a large bowl. Lightly coat popcorn with cooking spray, and toss well; repeat.
- 2. Combine sugar, cinnamon, and salt. Drizzle popcorn with butter; toss well. Sprinkle with sugar mixture; toss to coat. Serve immediately.
Young Chefs can:
Pour cooled popcorn into large bowl
Sprinkle cinnamon mixture over popcorn
Older Chefs can:
Coat popcorn with cooking spray
Measure and combine sugar, salt, and cinnamon