- 8 skinless, boneless chicken thighs
- zest and juice 2 limes , plus extra wedges to serve
- 2 tsp medium curry powder or garam masala
- 1 tsp chilli powder (optional)
- 50g desiccated coconut
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- mango chutney and rice, to serve
- Heat oven to 200C/180C fan/gas 6. Put the chicken in a large bowl with the lime zest and juice, curry powder, chilli powder, if using, and seasoning. Mix well, then toss in the coconut. Place chicken on a rack sitting in a roasting tin, drizzle with the oil, then bake for 25 mins until cooked through and tender. Serve with mango chutney, lime wedges for squeezing over and rice, if you like.