- 2 cups baby carrots, washed
- 3 zucchini, washed and sliced thin
- 1 pint cherry or grape tomatoes
- 1 box mushrooms, wiped clean, stems removed
- 1/2 cup low-fat mayonnaise
- 2 Tbsp water
- 3 Tbsp finely chopped fresh chives
- 3 Tbsp finely chopped fresh basil
- 1 Tbsp finely chopped fresh thyme
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 Tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 2/3 cup nonfat Greek yogurt
1. Arrange vegetables on a large platter. Cover and refrigerate.
2. In food processor, combine mayonnaise, water, chives, basil, thyme, oil, lemon juice, salt, and pepper. Process until smooth.
3. Transfer to a bowl. Blend in the yogurt. Refrigerate for at least 1 hour. Serve with vegetables.