- 4 cups bite-size cheese crackers
- 5 cups wheat stick crackers
- 3 cups pretzel twists
- 2 cups mixed nuts
- 1/2 cup butter or margarine, melted
- 1 0.7-ounce envelope cheese-, garlic-, or Italian-flavor dry salad dressing mix
1. Preheat oven to 300 degree F. Place cheese crackers and wheat crackers in a large roasting pan. Bake about 5 minutes or until warm.
2. Add pretzel twists and nuts to crackers. Pour melted butter or margarine over mixture. Sprinkle with salad dressing mix; stir well to coat. Bake for 20 minutes more, stirring once. Spread mixture on foil to cool. Store in an airtight container for up to 1 week. Makes 13 cups (fifty-two 1/4-cup servings).