- 2 cans (15 ounces each) black beans, drained and rinsed
- ½ cup salsa
- 1 ½ cups shredded cheese, reduced fat
- 1 1⁄2 cups corn
- 8 10-inch whole wheat flour tortillas
- 1 can (15 ounces) enchilada sauce
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Lightly oil or spray a 9 inch by 13 inch baking dish.
2. Mix beans, salsa, corn, and half of the cheese together in a bowl. Spoon about ½ cup of the bean mixture into each tortilla. Roll the tortilla and place seam-side down in the baking dish. Pour enchilada sauce over the tortillas and sprinkle with remaining cheese.
3. Bake for 15-20 minutes, or until hot. Refrigerate leftovers within 2 hours.
With a little brown rice and a crisp green salad on the side, you can enjoy a DASH diet friendly meal. Switch up the black beans for pinto or kidney beans if you wish.