- 10 large eggs, lightly beaten
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 2 Tbsp chopped fresh dill
- 2 Tbsp chopped flat-leaf parsley, plus 1 Tbsp for garnish
- 2 Tbsp unsalted butter
- 8 ounces sour cream
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Beat eggs with salt, pepper, and herbs.
2. Melt butter in a 10-inch ovenproof skillet over medium-low heat until it foams, coating the bottom and sides. Add eggs. Place skillet in the oven for 10 minutes.
3. Let rest for 5 minutes. Invert onto a round plate and garnish with parsley. Serve with sour cream on the side.