- 1 English Muffin (try whole grain)
- 2 tablespoons reduced fat or fat-free cream cheese (see notes)
- 2 tablespoons sliced strawberries
- 2 tablespoons blueberries
- 2 tablespoons crushed pineapple
1. Split open the English muffin and toast the halves until lightly browned.
2. Spread cream cheese on both halves.
3. Divide the fruit between the two muffin halves and arrange on top of cream cheese.
4. These are best when served soon.
5. Refrigerate leftovers within 2 hours.
Fruit pizzas are perfect for a quick breakfast, afterschool snack, or dessert. Each mouthwatering pizza packs a nutritious punch with fiber, protein, and vitamins.
Serving size: one half muffin with fruit.