- 2 lb Yukon Gold potatoes, thinly sliced
- 1 Tbsp salted butter
- ½ tsp salt
- ¼ tsp pepper
- 1 cup whole milk
- 1 cup grated Swiss cheese
- ¼ cup grated Parmesan cheese
- ½ cup fresh parsley, chopped (optional)
1. Arrange potatoes in a large casserole dish greased with butter.
2. Top with butter, salt, and pepper.
3. Heat milk; pour over potatoes. Sprinkle with cheeses. Bake at 425°F for 35 to 40 minutes or until potatoes are soft.
4. Place under broiler briefly to brown top. Top with parsley, if desired.