- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 3 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 1 1/2 pounds large (21 to 25 count) shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
1. Heat the oil and garlic together in a large skillet over medium-high heat, stirring occasionally, until the oil is hot and the garlic is softened, about 1 1/2 minutes.
2. Add the shrimp and season with the salt and pepper. Cook, stirring often, until the shrimp turns opaque, about 4 minutes.
3. Add the lemon juice and parsley and stir well. Serve hot.