- Chocolate chip cookie dough (Store bought or click for recipe)
- Chocolate squares
- A cookie sheet for baking
- A pot or pan (You'll see why)
- Skewers for toasting marshmallows
- An oven thermometer (only needed if your grill does not have a temperature gauge)
1. Set up your grill for indirect heat, and preheat to 350F. Lightly oil cookie sheet or line with foil.
2. Using a tablespoon, scoop the cookie dough onto the cookie sheet, pressing down slightly on each to form about 1/2-inch thick rounds.
3. Place your pot or springform pan indirectly over the heat (the cool side of the grill), and place the cookie sheet on top of the pot or springform pan, to elevate the cookies. This allows for sufficient circulation around the cookies as would happen in an oven. Close the grill lid.
4. Allow to bake for 15-20 minutes, or until cookies are golden-brown. Allow cookies to rest for 5 minutes, then remove to cooling rack.
5. Toast marshmallows over the grill until slightly goiden brown. You may increase the heat on your grill to toast them quickly.
6. Take 1 cookie and lay it upside down. Lay a chocolate square on cookie, then sandwich the toasted marshmallow in between chocolate and another cookie as shown in video.