- 4 to 6 lamb rib chops, cut 1 inch thick
- 1 large clove garlic, minced
- 3/4 teaspoon fennel seeds, crushed
- 3/4 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1/8 teaspoon cracked black pepper
1. Trim fat from chops. Place the chops on a plate. For rub, in a small bowl combine the garlic, fennel seeds, cumin, salt, coriander, and black pepper. Sprinkle the mixture evenly over chops; rub in with your fingers. Cover the chops with plastic wrap and marinate in the refrigerator at least 30 minutes or up to 24 hours.
2. Grill chops on the rack of an uncovered grill directly over medium coals until chops are desired doneness. (Allow 10 to 14 minutes for medium-rare and 14 to 16 minutes for medium doneness).