- 1/4 cup raisins
- 1 teaspoon finely shredded orange peel (set aside)
- 2 tablespoons orange juice
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/2 of an 8-ounce package reduced-fat cream cheese (Neufchtel), softened
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 2 cups fresh raspberries, blueberries, sliced strawberries, and/or cut-up peaches
- 1/2 cup low-fat granola
- Honey (optional)
- Shredded orange peel (optional)
1. In a small microwave-safe bowl, combine raisins and orange juice. Cover and microwave on 100% power (high) for 30 to 45 seconds; let stand for 1 minute to plump raisins. Stir in vanilla; set aside.
2. In a medium bowl, combine cream cheese and sugar; beat with an electric mixer on low to medium speed until smooth. Stir in raisin mixture and the 1 teaspoon orange peel.
3. In four parfait glasses, layer half of the cream cheese mixture, half of the fruit, and half of the granola. Repeat layers. If desired, drizzle with honey. If desired, garnish with additional orange peel.