- 1 8-ounce carton fat-free or light dairy sour cream
- 2 tablespoons powdered sugar
- 2 teaspoons finely shredded lime peel
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 3 cups fresh strawberries
1. For lime dipping sauce, in a small bowl, stir together sour cream, powdered sugar, lime peel, and lime juice. Cover tightly with plastic wrap.
2. Wash strawberries but do not remove stems or caps. Drain strawberries on several layers of paper towels. Transfer to a covered storage container.
3. Tote lime dipping sauce and strawberries in an insulated cooler with ice packs. Serve berries with lime dipping sauce. Makes 8 (1/3 cup strawberries and 2 tablespoons sauce) servings.