- 24 homemade graham crackers (see recipe link above)
- 12 milk chocolate squares
- 24 espresso marshmallows, toasted (see recipe link above)
- Powdered sugar for dusting
1. Lay out half of the graham crackers on plates, top with the chocolate.
2. Toast the marshmallows over your backyard grill, as you would around a campfire.
3. Place 2 hot, toasted marshmallows on each cracker and top with another cracker. For presentation, lean the top cracker at an angle so you can see the chocolate and toasted marshmallow.
4. Dust with powdered sugar and serve.