2. Combine first 4 ingredients in a medium bowl; cut in margarine with a pastry blender until mixture is crumbly. Combine yogurt and honey; add to flour mixture, stirring with a fork just until dry ingredients are moistened.
3. Sprinkle 1 tablespoon flour over work surface. Turn dough out onto floured surface; knead lightly 4 or 5 times. Roll dough to 1/2-inch thickness; cut into rounds with a 2-inch biscuit cutter. Place biscuits on an ungreased baking sheet. Bake at 425° for 10 minutes or until golden.
Sarah Carter is a health coach and dash diet advocate. Once Struggling with weight and hypertension, she turned to the dash diet which helped her to keep her hypertension in check and helped her keeping active and healthy lifestyle. She now actively blogs and coaches clients in discovering a new and healthy eating lifestyle.
We're committed to bringing you the best in health and helping you discover the wonderful world of the DASH diet. If you're looking to control your blood pressure, hypertension, or just looking to get into great health, we're here to help.
- Increase intake of fiber, potassium, calcium and magnesium
- Keep fat at low levels (7-8% of total calories), especially saturated fat
- Keep sodium at low to moderate levels (2400-3000mg/day)