- ¼ cup peanut butter, reduced fat
- ¼ cup nonfat plain Greek yogurt
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon fresh ginger, minced
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1 Tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 1 Tablespoon lite soy sauce
- 1 Tablespoon lime juice (fresh or bottled)
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- ¼ teaspoon red pepper flakes (optional)
1. Place all ingredients in a small bowl. Mix well.
2. If sauce is too thick, add water until sauce reaches desired consistency.
Lightened-up peanut dipping sauce is a lower fat, lower sodium version of your favorite peanut sauce. It’s the perfect was to spice up your favorite Asian inspired dishes. Or you can try it on rice noodles with broccoli and chicken or as a dip with celery. Just make sure to keep your portion size to 2 Tablespoons.