- 2 medium mangoes, peeled and seeded
- 4 cups torn mixed salad greens
- 1 cup torn thinly sliced smoked turkey
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- Lime Vinaigrette (below)
1. Using a very sharp peeler or knife, slice mangoes into very thin pieces (about 1/8 inch thick). Set aside.
2. Divide salad greens among four salad plates. Arrange mango slices and smoked turkey pieces on greens. Sprinkle with cilantro; drizzle with Lime Vinaigrette.
3. Lime Vinaigrette: In a screw-top jar, combine 2 tablespoons peanut oil, roasted peanut oil, or salad oil; 2 tablespoons water; 1/4 teaspoon finely shredded lime peel; 2 tablespoons lime juice; and 1/4 teaspoon grated fresh ginger. Cover and shake well. Makes about 1/3 cup.