- 1 cup chopped red or green bell peppers
- 1/2 cup minced onion
- 1/2 cup mango, seeded, peeled and chopped
- 1/2 cup pineapple tidbits
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1/2 cup fresh cilantro, chopped
- 1 12-inch prepared pizza crust, purchased or made from a mix
Preheat the oven to 425 F. Lightly coat a 12-inch round baking pan with cooking spray.
In a small bowl, mix together the peppers, onions, mango, pineapple, lime juice and cilantro. Set aside.
Roll out dough and press into the baking pan. Place in the oven and cook about 15 minutes.
Take the pizza crust out of the oven and spread with mango salsa. Place the pizza back into the oven and bake until the toppings are hot and the crust is browned, about 5 to 10 minutes.
Cut the pizza into 8 even slices and serve immediately.