- 6 Tbsp olive oil
- 2 Tbsp white-wine vinegar
- ½ tsp dried tarragon
- ½ Tbsp fresh lemon juice
- ½ Tbsp Dijon mustard
- ½ tsp salt
- ¼ tsp pepper
- 1 (3-lb) rotisserie chicken, diced
- ½ cup orzo
- 1 cup halved cherry tomatoes
- 1 (6-oz) jar marinated artichoke hearts, drained
- ½ cup coarsely chopped pitted kalamata olives
1. Combine oil, vinegar, tarragon, lemon juice, mustard, salt, and pepper in a small bowl. Whisk to blend.
2. In a medium bowl, toss chicken with ¼ cup dressing.
3. Boil orzo in a large pot of salted water until just tender but still firm to bite. Drain. Rinse under cold water to cool and drain well.
4. Transfer orzo to a large bowl. Stir in remaining dressing and toss to coat. Add chicken, tomatoes, artichoke hearts, and olives. Spoon each serving into a portable insulated container; keep chilled until lunchtime.