- 2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 6 Tbsp margarine, melted
- 1 cup sugar, divided
- 4 (8-oz) packages Neufchatel cream cheese, softened
- 1 (3-oz) package peach flavor Jell-O
- 2 fresh peaches, chopped
- 1 (8-oz) container light whipped topping, thawed
1. Mix graham crumbs, margarine and 1/4 cup sugar; press onto bottom of 13×9-inch pan. Refrigerate until ready to use.
2. Beat Neufchatel and remaining sugar with mixer until blended. Add dry gelatin mix; mix well. Stir in peaches and whipped topping. Pour over crust.
3. Refrigerate 4 hours or until firm.
• If fresh peaches are not available, prepare using 1 drained 15-oz. can peaches.