- 4 oz. white chocolate (preferably imported), finely chopped
- 1/2 lb. cream cheese, at room temperature
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/3 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup heavy cream, chilled
- 1 banana, thinly sliced
- One ready-made graham-cracker crust (9 inches)
1. Warm the chocolate in a bowl set over a pot of lightly simmering water. Remove from heat when only partially melted; stir to melt completely.
2. Beat the cream cheese, sugar, and vanilla until smooth. Beat in the chocolate, then the sour cream. Whip the heavy cream until firm; gently fold into chocolate filling.
3. Put the banana slices on the crust, top with the filling, and chill at least 2 hours. If you’d like, sprinkle with grated dark chocolate before serving.