- 2 packages plain instant oatmeal (such as Quaker)
- 4 Tbsp chopped walnuts
- 2 Tbsp light-brown sugar
- 2 Tbsp dried cranberries
- Apple-Pecan Sundaes:
- 1/4 cup diced Granny Smith apple
- 1 Tbsp real maple syrup
- 1 Tbsp raisins
- 1 Tbsp chopped pecans
1. Make oatmeal as directed on package in 2 portable cups.
2. Sprinkle each with half the walnuts, brown sugar, and cranberries (or if you’re trying the variation–half the apples, maple syrup, raisins, and chopped pecans).
3. Cover with lids, grab a couple of spoons, and run for the door. Today it’s breakfast on the road!